cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ortho3400
Canine III

CARESTREAM POST MIGRATION

Just as expected, Carestrem fails to deliver a system that works and frankly, customer service is unable to deliver a fix or even respond to our requests for help. This is day 4 of having a non-workable system. We have not been able to access patient charts without the system crashing. We are receiving error message after error message, Screenshots of the messages have been sent to our Carestream Dental Migration Team and yet, we have received no response other than someone will be in touch with you. When? It's pretty sad when you go into a system migration already knowing that it won't go well because of Carestream's lack of customer care and their inability to have a resolution for a system that consistently does not work.  Luckily, I had the foresight to know this was not going to go well and had my receptionist print of schedules ahead of time for the upcoming month. You promise a post migration team...where are they? 

"Carestream is upgrading its cloud capabilities to improve security, stability, and reliability and to add other relevant services. Our goal is to make sure you and your team are as prepared and confident in this transition as possible." 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CARESTREAM POST MIGRATION

Hello @ortho3400
I apologize for the frustrations. I have sent this information to our escalations team to have someone contact you to discuss asap. 

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CARESTREAM POST MIGRATION

It looks like our team reached out to you on the 18th, so I am hoping this was resolved for you. I did request a follow-up call to your office. 

0 Kudos