cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snowbird585
Canine II

Electronic Signature on Insurance Forms-Canadian Customers

Jump to solution

Our office is located in Canada and e-claims are not available to us in Canada therefore, we submit manual paper claims each month to insurance companies.  Is there a way to have patients sign an insurance form electronically instead of having them sign all forms individually(up to 22 forms, 3 signatures on each form)? This would be very helpful, especially when the policy holder lives in another province. Your help is appreciated! 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: Electronic Signature on Insurance Forms-Canadian Customers

Jump to solution

Good day Amy ( @Snowbird585 ),

I have asked Sales to reach out to you to discuss the various eForms options.  Some may not be available in Canada but Sales will be able to provide you with more information. 

[[EDIT:  In response to my request, Sales has advised me that our eForms / Patient Forms services are not available in Canada either.  Your best bet at this point would be to check with a third party company such as DocuSign to find out whether their services are a fit for your needs.  I apologize for any inconvenience.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
prcarter

Jump to solution

Good day Amy ( @Snowbird585 ),

I have asked Sales to reach out to you to discuss the various eForms options.  Some may not be available in Canada but Sales will be able to provide you with more information. 

[[EDIT:  In response to my request, Sales has advised me that our eForms / Patient Forms services are not available in Canada either.  Your best bet at this point would be to check with a third party company such as DocuSign to find out whether their services are a fit for your needs.  I apologize for any inconvenience.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Snowbird585
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response.  This is disappointing. Unfortunately, we Canadian customers seem to have been lost in the process. 😞

Thanks

0 Kudos