cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joedindo
First Molar I

Anyone apply the latest version 10.1.4?

Curious to hear about the update from actual offices. Did it break anything? Did it improve anything? Did it make PW quicker? Is charting opening any quicker?
Thanks…
carolyn621
Premolar II

Now another known issue is with frequencies and how it affects estimating. I was just told NOT to put in Frequencies. This was a known issue years ago and now it reoccurs. The idea is to help collect at the time of service to avoid billing. If we were out of network with all insurance then we would not have that issue. LOL

0 Kudos

The issue where the estimating is counting a code as already having been performed within its frequency limitation, thus causing it to show as not covered in the current visit, occurred in the last version (v10.1.3). It is officially listed as an issue, but it was not addressed in the v10.1.4 update.  At this time I do not have any information as to when a fix will be implemented. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
lovelyrita
Canine III

It "broke" our ability to process a refund on a credit card.  The entire system locks up and crashes. If treatment changes or there is an error, we can no longer just refund the credit card, now our patients will have to wait to receive a check in the mail.

0 Kudos

After getting on the phone with @lovelyrita and looking at the issue, I was able to confirm that when doing a refund through our ePayments module, the ePayments window will go not responding for a long period of time and potentially fully crash the application once the refund button has been clicked.  

I was able to discover that this is a new known issue with the eServices department that had not been shared with the general support teams.  It is affecting all of our DPMS softwares that utilizes the latest version of the ePayments module toolkit.  A fix is actively being worked on by the eServices Dev team with a version of it being tested in one of the other software before being released officially.  

I do not have a timeline available for when they are expecting it to be released officially. 

0 Kudos

@jdowner  any idea what this is about?

0 Kudos

At the moment we do not have any reported issues in regards to processing credit card refunds.  I'm reaching out to @lovelyrita via email so that I can look further into the matter with her. 

0 Kudos

That's interesting. I spent over an hour on the phone with support while they tired to figure it out, I was put on hold several times while he reached out to senior team members. Ultimately, I was told nobody had seen this issue and, once again, nobody could help me with it. I no longer have the reference number but it was on July 7th or 8th (judging from the patient's ledger)

0 Kudos
jdowner

So far we have not had any new issues reported in V10.1.4.  It did fix the issues that came with 10.1.3 with PracticeWorks opening slower and where the appointment book wasn't showing appointments without going to Activities > View and clicking on Active Appointments, along with a few other known issues. However, it wasn't meant to do anything for the charting module. 

0 Kudos

Any insight as to whether the issue with 50 seconds plus to open a chart is on the radar for an upcoming release?
0 Kudos
sonyap
First Molar I

We are still on 9.1.0 due to glitches we've heard about on subsequent versions....