If printer problems occur while generating billing statements, you can reprint the statements that did not print correctly.
To reprint billing statements:
1. Select Reports > Accounting > Statements > Paper > Rerun Paper Statements. The Paper Statements window is displayed.
2. In the Account Search section, type the start and ending account names for the statements you need to print.
3. In the Date section, click the arrow button and use the calendar to select a date (This is the date that the statements were originally generated).
4. In the Statement Message field, type a note, if necessary.
5. Click OK. The Paper Statements List window is displayed.
6. Select from the following:
- To change the sort order: Click the column label.
- To exclude a statement: Deselect the checkbox in the Account Name column.
- To display additional information: Select the account. The information is displayed in the Additional Information section of the window.
- To include a statement note: Select the account and type the note in the Personalized Statement Note for Selected Account field.
7. To edit the account information, select the account and click Edit Acct. The Account window is displayed. Edit the record and click OK.
8. Select from the following:
- To preview statements for specific accounts: Select the account and click Preview.
- To preview statements for the selected accounts: Click Preview All.
9. Click Print.