You can create your own questionnaire to suit your practice’s individual needs.
To add a questionnaire:
1. Click the Word Processing button from the main menu. The Word Processing System menu is displayed.
2. Select Communications Setup. The Select Questionnaire window is displayed. Click Add. The Add Questionnaire window is displayed.
3. Select Add A New Questionnaire and click OK. The Setup Questionnaire window is displayed.
4. In the Questionnaire Title field, type a title for the questionnaire. Press Tab or click Add or Insert. The Select Questions window is displayed.
5. In the Available Questions section of the Select Questions window, select the question(s) you want to add and click the right arrow button to move the question(s) to the Selected Questions section. Click OK.
6. Check the order of your questions in the Selected Questions list and reposition them, if necessary, by using the arrow buttons.
7. Click Print. Use this printout when you assign letters to this questionnaire.