Question: How can you configure OrthoTrac to automatically open a patient's chart to a particular screen (scheduling, patient information, Charting, etc.)?
Answer: Change the Action to Take when Opening a Patient Chart option in Staff Maintenance.
1. From main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Staff Maintenance.
2. Select the Staff member from the OrthoTrac Software Staff Look-up window.
3. Click the Change button.
4. Click Options from the Staff Maintenance window,
5. Select the desired Option from the Action to Take When Opening Chart drop down list.
6. Click the OK button to save the options.
7. Click the OK button to close the Staff Maintenance window.
8. Click the OK button to the System Update window.
9. Restart OrthoTrac.
10. Verify that when the staff member logs in and opens a patient chart that the proper window is displayed.
NOTE: OrthoTrac will open the patient's chart according to the preference set up for the staff member that is logged into OrthoTrac.