NOTE: Forms designer rules ONLY apply to paper claims. Forms Designer rules CANNOT be used to alter claims being transmitted electronically.
1. Click Utilities.
2. Click Forms Designer.
3. Click New.
4. Click Next.
5. Select the form to apply the rule to from the Customize Form Layout drop down menu.
6. Select the insurance plan to apply the rule to from the Assign This Layout to Plan drop down menu.
NOTE: Leaving the Assign This Layout to Plan box blank will apply the rule to ALL insurance plans in CS WinOMS.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the office to apply the rule to from Assign Form Office drop down menu.
9. Select the provider (or all providers) to apply rule to from Assign Form to Provider drop down menu.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Finish.
12. Hover mouse over the box on the form, right-click on the yellow Box to change.
13. Choose the desired option from drop down menu.
14. Click OK.
15. Click Close.