Receiving "Error Code 123: Source of Payment Code is Invalid" error message when generating electronic claims batch.
- This error is caused by a missing Source of Payment code from an insurance plan which is attached to the patient. This can be an active or an inactive insurance plan.
1. Open the Patient Workspace.
2. Click Workspace tab.
3. Click Demographics tab.
4. Double-click Secondary Insurance.
5. Click Edit Plan.
6. Click Forms/ID/Notes tab.
7. Enter 00000 into Payer ID field.
8. Press Tab.
9. Select F-Commercial Insurance from SOP drop-down list.
10. Click OK.
Repeat steps 4-10 for ALL insurance plans attached to the patient.