2017 CDT Codes Installation Guide
Installing CDT 2017 Codes to the CS SoftDent Software
This aid contains instructions for using the CDT 2017 Update Utility to update the CDT codes in CS SoftDent practice management software and is intended for users running the following versions:
CS SoftDent v14.0.3 and higher (Note: If you are using a version of SoftDent prior to v14.0.3, you must upgrade or add the codes manually.)
CS SoftDent v16
To install the new 2017 CDT codes:
1. Close SoftDent on all machines.
2. On the server, Click on the SetupCDTCodes.zip file attached to this article.
3. Click Save, and save the file to desktop of the server.
4. Right-click on the SetupCDTCodes.zip and select "extract" to unzip the file. The file should unzip to the same location
The file will be unzipped as: SetupCDTCodes.exe
5. Double-click on the SetupCDTCodes.exe file.
6. At the first prompt, click Run or Yes.
7. Read and accept the End User License Agreement. A message is displayed when the codes hove been
When the CDT 2017 codes are installed, the following things occur:
- Eleven new codes are added to the database.
- Thirty-seven codes are revised.
- One code is removed.