When looking at the scheduler, it may be noticed that the rooms appear out of their normal order. To properly correct the order of rooms as they appear on the scheduler.
Correcting Out of Order Rooms
1. Open the Scheduler.
2. Place the mouse cursor on the colored tab that appears at the top of a desired room.
3. Click and drag the tab to the left or to the right. When dragging a room, the mouse cursor will change to a white cross.
4. Release the mouse button when the room has been dragged to the desired location.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each room that is to be moved to a new location.
Saving the Room Order for the Daily Op Schedule
In versions 12.0 and higher, each day can have a different column order and the scheduler book being printed may be different than the one being currently viewed in the Daily Appointments.
To have the Daily Op Schedule's room order follow the Scheduler's, perform the following steps.
1. Right-click the scheduler.
2. Select Column Properties.
3. Select Save Column Order for Daily Op Schedule.