How do I add color scheduling in order to better manage what procedures are to be done in what rooms and / or certain days?
1. Click Scheduler in the main menu bar.
2. Select Setup Goals and Colors to display the Month At A Glance view in GOAL mode.
3. Switch to the Daybook view by selecting Default Daybook from the drop-down menu towards the top of the scheduler toolbar.
4. If you wish to paint by provider, click Select Provider to display the provider list window from which you can choose a provider. Double-click the necessary provider.
5. Click Choose Color on the tool bar to select a color.
6. There are two ways to add colors to an operatory:
To color code one slot at a time, select the slot and click Mark on the tool bar or press <K> on the keyboard.
To color an entire operatory, select the first time slot on the operatory and click Paint on the tool bar or press <T> on the keyboard.
7. Repeat this process to color all your operatories and time slots. The scheduling colors you have assigned will show up in all books, and in the Book At A Glance.