To change the date on existing, future dated, auto payments in an existing auto payment schedule, double click on the payment date in the Date column and change it to the correct date. Auto payments that have already been applied cannot be changed.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Financial, Auto Payments.
2. Select the patient from the OrthoTrac Software Patient Look-up window.
3. Click OK.
4. Double-click the Date on the payment to be changed.
5. Enter the correct date.
***NOTE: The date must fall between the date on the line above and the line below or the sequence will not be correct and an error message will be displayed indicating that they are out of sequence.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional dates to be changed.
7. Press <Ctrl-S> to post the change.
[[Article #: 11079ATL]]