Adding, Removing, or Setting Up Office Expert Items (When To Run)
Accessing the Office Expert Setup Window
1. From the main menu bar, select
2. Select from the list .to display the Office Expert Window.
3. Select from the express bar or press on the keyboard.
1. Highlight the desired expert item in the "Available Office Expert Items" list.
2. Click .
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each additional item to add to the expert.
Removing an Office Expert Item
1. Highlight the item to be removed from the "Active Office Expert Entries" list.
2. Click Remove Selected Item.
3. Click Yes to confirm removal of the item.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each item to be removed.
Automatically Running Office Expert Items
1. From the main menu bar, select Experts
2. Select Office Expert. The "Office Expert Window" is displayed.
3. From the Express Bar options in the Office Expert Window, select When to Run?. The Office Expert Run Options window is displayed.
4. Select your preferences:
To run items every day at a specified time, select the Run every day at a specified time radio button, and type the time you want the items to run in the field.
- To run items every day when you log in, select the Run every day when the user logs in radio button.
- To run items only when a user requests, select the Only run when manually asked by a user radio button. If you select this option, items are not automatically generated.
5. Click OK. The settings are saved, and the Office Expert window is displayed.