Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
paularyfa
Premolar I

Digital forms, signatures, etc.

Jump to solution

Can digital forms be created for patients to complete demographic, health questionnaires, updated information, insurance, etc so that a patient or family member can complete it on a tablet or even on line and then that info pulled directly into Orthotrac?  I found the Topaz info but I was not certain of the capabilities.

Thx much.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
mczar
Premolar I

Re: Digital forms, signatures, etc.

Jump to solution
I think our eForm product is probably what you are looking for. https://www.carestreamdental.com/en-us/products/eservices-patient-engagement2/eforms/
Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution
Thx just filled out so they can contact me. When did this become available?
0 Kudos
mczar
Premolar I

Jump to solution
eForms have been available for close to 10 years or so I believe.
Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group
0 Kudos
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

cool.  I'm curious all the features available we've yet to take advantage of!! 

Thank you for this!! I'd rather something that's built right in to work with Orthotrac!!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@paularyfa 

We also have another great option for paperless forms with one of our partners, OperaDDS, that has a great solution as well.   

Please view the link below:

http://orthotracforms.com/

Let us know what you think...

If interested, you can sign up for a live demo for more information by clicking the 'Request a Demo' button.

Uriyah

paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

will do, thx.  Do you have a recall system too like Lighthouse?? I really am trying to figure out all the features available in Orthotrac that we can utilize.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ), 

OrthoTrac does have a recall feature available.  For more information, please view the OrthoTrac Help file available in OT by going to the Help menu then CS OrthoTrac Help, or visit the Documentation section here on the Exchange site   (link is here:  https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/OrthoTrac-Documentation/tkb-p/orthotractkb  )  and search for "Recall" to find several articles on using the feature. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
sundberg101
Premolar II

Jump to solution

Just got done with the OperaDDS demo for eforms and was impressed! Now to convince my boss that we really need to do this!!!

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

I was told following the demo that it is not ready to be used in Orthotrac, estimated 4 months.  Is this information correct?  Is there another vender ready  to go? We are anxious to proceed with forms and I am unsure if this is an Orthotrac limitation or a vendor limitation.  Thx.

0 Kudos