cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drdougortho
Canine III

Re: How should we improve OrthoTrac?

The units are implied if you setup your appointment types correctly... if you select a 600 adjustment for next visit, obviously you want the usual 15 min  (1 unit).  Not sure what you mean. 

However, i DO ABSOLUTELY agree we need more space for the next time comments!!!!

0 Kudos
drdougortho
Canine III

So why can't we increase the characters allowed for BOTH those areas then?

drdougortho
Canine III

the notes in the appointment/schedule should SHOW UP on the schedule... that would be great, otherwise its like it doesn't alert anyone to anything unless your actually looking for it

drdougortho
Canine III

Yes, one insurnace we see alot give us a CC# to run... so we have no way to post that correctly!  Definately needs to be updated!

drdougortho
Canine III

How about to allow you to CHANGE an appointment type or add/subtract units without having to DELETE then ADD a new appointment... this is quite annoying and every other system seems to allow you to something which is so simple.

drdougortho
Canine III

How about Imaging on the Cloud version....  The idea of a local version that you work on then uploading to the cloud, rather than working directly in the cloud... i was told is because a local version will respond faster to upload and adjust images before saving... but even the local version LAGS SO MUCH to adjust photos, etc... why is this????  Very frustrating... and it can't be my internet connection if its a local version... and i have 75-100mps ultra high speed connection anyway.

Good day Dr. Palaganas (drdougortho‌),

I will let our PLM Jeffrey Urkevich (jeffrey.urkevich)  speak to that, but such a change would likely require reprogramming of the entire appointment scheduling process, as well as the control used to display the appointment details when the appointment is moused over on the schedule, and a redesign of the patient's Scheduled Appointments screen, which would need to have the size of the displayed field increased there as well.  Thank you for your suggestion nonetheless!

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation

Good day Dr. Palaganas (drdougortho‌),

I believe Audrey (audreyf‌)  was referring to Schedule Messages, which do display on the schedule day itself as a bar spanning the width of the entire schedule at the time chosen.  Audrey, thanks for the suggestion; an option to have messages in something other than the standard gray color would be useful.

Regards,

Good day Audrey (audreyf‌),

Thanks for the suggestion!  We have had a lot of feedback from practices who want the number of payment types increased so this may be on track in a future update.

Regards,

Highlighted
audreyf
Canine III

Yes Phil that is the message I was referring to.  Thanks for letting me know!