cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Invisalign website integration to charting

Jump to solution

The design and development of this feature is still ongoing as our teams strive to fully understand the specific needs of this integration as there are other players in this space along with Align Technology (Invisalign) to offer a more comprehensive solution in OrthoTrac.      Dr. Palaganas (drdougortho), it would be neat to connect with you to learn more from your vantage point what should be included in this integration to better vet that we are on the right track.     

0 Kudos
Highlighted
drdougortho
Canine III

Jump to solution

See, this is the problem i have with carestream... one person tells you one thing (Q2 2017)... then when you follow up, the question is ignored... and eventually someone else gives you a totally different answer that its not coming soon....i thank you for taking the time to reach out, but now you're telling me the issue is ongoing, which to means there is no integration near.   Sure, reach out to me via my email if you'd like for any help i can provide.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Dr. Palagnas, your point is well understood...we may have been a bit aggressive with our original date, but this is something that is still an ongoing area of research and development as we want to release a quality solution that offers versatility beyond just Invisalign as there are other products in this particular space (i.e. Clear Correct).     Thanks for agreeing to scheduling some time with.     

0 Kudos