Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musichbusch
Canine III

Notes Section Problem

Jump to solution

Just updated to Version 14.3.0.186

In Charting Maintenance we have "Hide Notes Preview on Tx Card" checked off, but then when we go into charting the notes are right there on the chart. The eye with a slash is present also, which means notes should be hidden.  I already called in about this problem, waiting on a response, but wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I have logged out on all work stations, unchecked the box, logged out and logged back in, re-checked the box and tried again, but this did not work.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Notes Section Problem

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ), 

I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that this has already been reported and confirmed as a defect which will be corrected in a future version.  The bad news is that there is no current workaround for the issue other than to double-click the eyeball icon in the upper right hand corner of the Notes Preview box to re-hide the notes preview.  We apologize for any inconvenience this defect may cause. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

musichbusch
Canine III

Jump to solution
Thanks for the update. We have reverted to original treatment card for now until we get the new update.
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@musichbusch -  were you using the v14 Trx Card before your most recent update?  I'm just curious if this particular issue was so great for you that you went back to v12's Trx Card, or if you had recently been using v12 Trx Card so it is still comfortable for your staff and not a big transition to revert back?  

If you'd prefer to be on the new Trx Card, as Phil mentioned, after opening the chart you can click the eyeball twice and it will hide the notes - just letting you know in case there are other v14 features you'd like to use while you wait for the next update. 

If you are new to the v14 Trx Card and unfamiliar with some of the great features, might I recommend some of the "What's New" videos located on www.carestreamdental.com/CDI?  

0 Kudos
musichbusch
Canine III

Jump to solution

@d_canales we have yet to use the new treatment card. I think we have tried 3 times but each time we have encountered an issue that was too much for us to "work around". As for this new issue with the notes, we have some very sensitive information in the notes and would rather not take the chance of the patient seeing these notes on the screen. So we will wait for the next update and hope that we can start using the treatment card. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@musichbusch, understood.  Better to be safe than sorry! 

Hopefully with the next update you are able to make the transition.  There are some nice features in the new treatment card you will enjoy!  Please let us know if we can help in any way.  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ), 

In that case you will be glad to know that I just got confirmation from Dev that this issue also has been corrected in code for the version 15.x  release, upcoming in November.  In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations