cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

OT CLOUD outage... again

How will youse compensating your customers who yet again are suffering through lost production because of your latest outage?? The small percentage of a monthly fee last time is simply not adequate. And please give your customers details of what going on... why.. And how you plan to finally learn from these issues to make us have some trust in Carestream??
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OT CLOUD outage... again

Hello @DrDougOrtho1 -

We know how frustrating this whole situation has been, and we’re working on not just being faster and more transparent, but striving to keep these situations from happening in the first place. If someone from the team has not already reached out to you, please feel free to contact us at Support.us@csdental.com and we can discuss how to make the situation right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Not to be condescending, but you really don't know how frustrating it is unless your an orthodontist trying to run a practice amist COVID.  We have so many things to worry about, and to have a software database that is unreliable just makes it that much harder. I have been an Orthotrac customer for over 25 years and have never had worse service than the last couple of years.  If I could migrate my data easily to another company I would do it in a second.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dr. Payne - 

We apologize for the service disruption yesterday and the impact during what are already very difficult times due to impact of COVID.  As you can see from announcement on this page and communication from Carestream Dental we are making positive steps to improve.  

0 Kudos