Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

OrthoTrac: Automated Statements - Postage Adjustment

Dear Valued Carestream Dental Client,

The United States Postal Service recently announced an increase in the postage rates, effective January 27, 2019. Considering the additional costs to continue delivery of outstanding service, it is necessary to align the price of Automated Statements with the new postage rates. This notice is to inform you that the price of your Automated Statements will be adjusted at the same rate of increase as the new first-class postage rate. This courtesy notification is to inform your office of a rate change that will be reflected in billing, starting February 1, 2019.

Please note, you may be able to reduce your expenses by selecting emailed statements as opposed to
printed and mailed statements.

Please also consider taking advantage of our new Online Payments offering that provides a new, simpler option for taking payments from your practice’s website. Please contact your Inside Account Manager at 1-800-944-6365, option 2.

Thank you and we look forward to continue servicing your processing needs.

7 Replies
sundberg101
Premolar II

Re: OrthoTrac: Automated Statements - Postage Adjustment

Emailed statements? When did that become an option? I have multiple patients who would rather have them emailed than printed. Please tell me more!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

We will be happy to have a representative reach out to you. Please provide your account number, practice name and/or telephone number.  

Regards, 

Paul Snyder

0 Kudos

@paul_snyder , I will contact you directly with the client's account information as I am familiar with them from previous questions. 

Laura ( @sundberg101 ) , I will pass your information on to Paul and they will reach out to you. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
sundberg101
Premolar II

Phil, I think Paul called but whomever answered the phone didn't realize it was in regards to emailing statements. Can he give a call back, ask for me, and let them know he is returning my call in regards to emailing statements through OrthoTrac.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Afternoon Laura, 

Please provide your office telephone number and practice name or account number and I will have one of our support agents reach out to you ASAP.  Thanks! 

0 Kudos
sundberg101
Premolar II

253-472-7788 I can talk to them anytime next week.
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Ok, thanks.  We will have a technician reach out to you on Monday.  

0 Kudos