cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braceyourself07
Canine III

Orthotrac Cloud Monitor Resolution

Jump to solution

Hey, I have a laptop that has a normal HD screen (1920x1080) an accessory screen that is (1920x550).  When I log into orthotrac cloud, it alerts me that the screen size is not recommended  and defaults to a really tiny window and the mouse doesn't seem to move proportionally to the size of the window.  It's as if it is resized for a smaller screen even though the screen is a normal size to accommodate the orthotrac cloud window.

Is there a workaround for this? I recall there was an issue a long time ago where it would have trouble with wide screens, but not sure if there's any way to get orthotrac working on this laptop with the odd shaped accessory screen.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: Orthotrac Cloud Monitor Resolution

Jump to solution

Good day Mike ( @braceyourself07 ),

I have never heard of a screen with a width resolution of 1920 and a height resolution of only 550, so I did some digging and found a few specs on laptops like the ROG Zephyrus Duo laptop. So you are talking about a laptop that has not a second screen attached via a cable, but actually has its own integrated secondary panel with that weird resolution?

I am sorry, but the the System Requirements for OrthoTrac are a monitor which supports 1440x900 resolution at minimum. Both the width and height resolutions must be over that minimum or display issues will result.  The only recommendation I can make is to either use a different laptop with only a single panel display, or to check with the manufacturer to find out if the second panel can be temporarily disabled when you are planning to use the OrthoTrac software. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

1 Reply
prcarter

Re: Orthotrac Cloud Monitor Resolution

Jump to solution

Good day Mike ( @braceyourself07 ),

I have never heard of a screen with a width resolution of 1920 and a height resolution of only 550, so I did some digging and found a few specs on laptops like the ROG Zephyrus Duo laptop. So you are talking about a laptop that has not a second screen attached via a cable, but actually has its own integrated secondary panel with that weird resolution?

I am sorry, but the the System Requirements for OrthoTrac are a monitor which supports 1440x900 resolution at minimum. Both the width and height resolutions must be over that minimum or display issues will result.  The only recommendation I can make is to either use a different laptop with only a single panel display, or to check with the manufacturer to find out if the second panel can be temporarily disabled when you are planning to use the OrthoTrac software. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post