When clicking to advance the schedule to look ahead in patient flow, the system reverts the screen back in a few seconds to where it initially was. Is there a way to increase the amount of time the screen will stay on the advanced portion of the schedule without it automatically changing back?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good day Dr. Leizer,
Unfortunately the "revert" behavior you are seeing is tied to the refresh rate that you have set in Patient Flow Options. You can increase the amount of time for this refresh, but that will also increase the amount of time it takes for patient flow to refresh settings after patients are moved from one location to another. If you are OK with this, just do the following:
1. Select Functions, Maintenance / Setup, Patient Flow Options.
2. In the Display Opts tab, set the Refresh Display Every option to however many seconds you desire.
3. Click OK to save changes.
4. Close and reopen patient flow on that workstation.
5. Repeat these steps on any other workstations where you want to make this change.