cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Posting patients appointments from yesterday

Can someone walk us through step by step on how to post patient's appointments yesterday? I can add the treatment info into the chart- but I need it to post that the appointment occurred. Pls advise.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Posting patients appointments from yesterday

Hello @CWalsh250-

I reached out to our team and someone is being assigned to assist you with this, due to schedules it may be this afternoon however. 

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good afternoon!
When adding the treatment information and procedure code into the chart it registers as an appointment. In the charting notes, enter the date the actual appt took place.
Click the icon for patient check out (this will allow you to post the procedures and schedule the next appt).
Unfortunately, the appt for yesterday will still be documented as a no-show.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

I can post the procedure to the patients account so that it shows up in the "tracking history" as completed, but it will not show in my reports when I run stats for the month as a completed procedure type. ie: when I run my New Patients, observation, full debond patient status list for the month to track for November the patients from yesterday will be missing from that list- correct?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

As long as you are opening the patients chart, entering the procedure codes and taking them through the check out process of posting those procedures they will still show on your tracking report.   The date will be incorrect in the tracking report - but as long as posted this month, will be correct for your monthly totals.

0 Kudos