cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aporcaro
Canine II

eServices Support

Jump to solution

Can someone tell me what is going on with eServices support? Every time I call, I end up with someone who seems like they have zero familiarity with the software. Today I spoke with someone who was clearly following steps out of a manual and just randomly clicking around the screen for 30 minutes. The issue I called for is now even more messed up than when I originally called. When I asked for help from escalation, I was told no one was answering the phone and to wait for a call back. Hopefully someone who has used Orthotrac before will call me back.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: eServices Support

Jump to solution

Good day Angie ( @aporcaro ),

The call in question has been sent to our E-Services team for followup.  We are seeing very high call volume today but they will reach out to you as soon as they have someone available.  I am sorry for the delay in response. The ticket number on your issue, for your reference, is 7648481. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

1 Reply
prcarter

Re: eServices Support

Jump to solution

Good day Angie ( @aporcaro ),

The call in question has been sent to our E-Services team for followup.  We are seeing very high call volume today but they will reach out to you as soon as they have someone available.  I am sorry for the delay in response. The ticket number on your issue, for your reference, is 7648481. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post