cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hwhtara
Canine III

staff Introduction to orthotrac update

How are you all introducing the staff to the new orthotrac update/layout? Just curious if anyone has a way of easing into the changes instead of having to just throw them in the deep end, and not having to figure it out with patients in the chair

3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: staff Introduction to orthotrac update

@hwhtara,

First off, thanks for bringing this question to the Exchange.  I'm the Product Line Manager for OrthoTrac, responsible for leading the direction of OrthoTrac for new functionality, features, etc.

Regarding your question, what specific challenges are you running into to train your staff to get up to speed with OrthoTrac?

hwhtara
Canine III

We have not updated yet. As of now we are planning on when to do it. We are trying to avoid utter confusion with the changes that are coming with this update (since it is different then what we currently have). We are just wanting to be able to prepare our staff for the changes and know what to expect, especially with the treatment card, as they will have patients in the chairs as they try to navigate the differences. We have an office of 29 with three doctors so this update will be a big task. We are just trying to be pro-active in this transition so everyone know what to expect. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hwhtara

I'm including information below on how to access the What's New Video for v14.2. I can also check with our OrthoTrac Educational Developer to see if any other content was released or updated for this release. If you have any problems accessing the video please let me know. 

@uriyahrobinson you may have something additional to add but figured this is a good starting point for them. 

OrthoTrac: What's New Video v14.2 - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides an overview of the new features in CS OrthoTrac practice management software, version 14.2. By the end of this class, you should be familiar with the new interface redesign of the Schedule and enhancements made to the Contact Expert, and be able to add hours and chairs to your daily schedule. (5 min) NEW! August 2018

You can also view it from the Carestream Dental Institute YouTube channel: www.carestreamdental.com/OTWhatsNew

0 Kudos