cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paularyfa
Canine III

Anyone else having issues with Orthotrac/cloud being down?

I know it isn't just our office that is down. Trying to find out how big this outage is, estimate repair time, etc. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Anyone else having issues with Orthotrac/cloud being down?

We are aware of the problem and working to resolve as soon as possible.  It is affecting some but not all of our Orthotrac Cloud customers.  We do not have an estimate on resolution time but will provide an update via this thread.

0 Kudos

Good day Paula (paularyfa),

Product IT advises they have nearly completed the disk space reallocation which should completely resolve the issue.  Your performance should be greatly improved by now, although it is not quite back to normal speeds.  We apologize for any inconvenience your practice experienced. 

This also seems like a good time to advise you of the existence of our Cloud Status Page, a website we use to communicate notifications with our clients regarding Cloud issues, updates, and so on.  I have just finished adding a new knowledge article here about it:  Information on the Cloud Status Center / Cloud Status Tool.   You may visit that page for more information on the Status Center, plus links to the page itself and to the signup page, as well as documentation on how the status page works. 

If you would rather simply visit the page itself, the Status Center page can be found at  https://cloudstatus.carestreamdental.com/   . The site also has a link to the signup form if you have not yet signed up. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

paularyfa
Canine III

nope. not at all. molasses. can't do work today.

0 Kudos

Good day Paula (paularyfa‌),

Thank you for reporting this; however, the issue being seen today is unrelated to the disk performance issue that was resolved on 10/3/17.  The Product IT team is investigating the issue and will provide updates on the Cloud Status page I mentioned as more information is found. We apologize for any inconvenience to your practice. 

Regards,

0 Kudos

Good day Paula (paularyfa‌), 

The DB backend issue that was causing problems has been resolved.  I understand a member of senior management will be reaching out to your practice regarding this issue to discuss further.  I hope this is to your satisfaction.  

Regards,

0 Kudos