Hi, Currently we use New Patient status for consults, then they turn "Active" when they sign the contract and are ready to start treatment.
We want to pull a report to see how many new active patients we have each week.
Currently how we are doing this now is pulling all new patients for a larger time frame, such as a month, then manually counting how many of these have turned active. However this does not address Retention patients that return to active when they restart their patients, or limbo patients that turn active when they decide to start with us after a long hiatus.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good day Dr. Chuang (rockthatsmile),
Probably the best way to get the results you are looking for is to run a Patient Tracking report and combine both the "patients added since a specific date" and "patients with specific status codes" options:
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, select Reports, Patient Tracking.
2. Select Add New Report. If you enter a title for the report, that title will be saved and you can later run the report again. "New Active Patients" would do.
3. Click the checkbox for Patients Added Since a Specific Date.
4. Enter the date range you wish to use for the search.
5. Click the checkbox for Patients With Specific Status Codes.
6. Double-click the status code or codes you wish to use for the search, then click OK to confirm the status code selection.
7. Choose whether you want to view the results as a Contact Experts or Patient Tracking report. You can always rerun the report if the output format is not to your liking and choose the other option. For your needs Contact Experts is probably better.
8. Click Apply, then Search.
9. When the results are displayed, click the Report button to print or preview the results.
(NOTE: For more information on what you can do with Contact Experts search results, please see the knowledge page What Can Be Done With the Results of a Contact Experts Search?)
If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations