cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lolliepap
Canine II

Payment Slider

Has Orthotrac ever thought about making an application with a slider to help patients pick their payment plan option? We have switched to a company (OrthoFi) for our financials that uses this the application. It is a really great tool it is simple to use and easy for patients to read. They can choose their down payment and monthly payment plan. We wish we had something like this for Orthotrac then we could continue to keep our finances in the Orthtrac system and not have to bounce into another system for finances.   Thought?  #paymentslider

2 Replies

Re: Payment Slider

Good day Lori (lolliepap‌), 

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a slider, but I presume it's something unique to the OrthoFi product.  Nevertheless, I'm tagging the Orthotrac Product Line manager, Uriyah Robinson (uriyahrobinson), to make sure he's aware of this suggestion.    

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

0 Kudos
lolliepap
Canine II

Re: Payment Slider

https://www.invisalign.com/cost

Phil above link is an example of a  payment slider. It's from the Invisalign website.

We have currently gone to a company called OrthoFi that uses a Slider for calculating payment. It is a good visual tool for the patient when deciding how much they will put down and what they want their monthly payment will be. @philCarter  

0 Kudos