In CS OrthoTrac, if the current balance due is not spread over the aging buckets correctly, an Aging Adjustment can be used to properly spread the amount due.
1. Select Functions, Financial Functions, Adjustments from the patient's chart.
2. Select the responsible party from the Resp Party pull-down list.
3. Select Adjust Aging. The Aging Adjustment window will open with the cursor in the This Month row of the New column.
***NOTE: When entering amounts for the This Month, 31 to 60 Days, 61 to 90 Days, and Over 90 Days fields they MUST add up to the amount in the Current Due field.
4. Enter the amount that should be due this month.
5. Press <Enter>. The cursor will move down to the 31 to 60 Days row.
6. Enter the amount of the that came due 31 to 60 Days ago.
7. Press <Enter>. The cursor will move down to the 61 to 90 Days row.
8. Enter the amount of the that came due 61 to 90 Days ago.
9. Press <Enter>. The cursor will move down to the Over 90 Days row.
10. Enter the amount of the that came due Over 90 Days ago.
11. Press <Enter>.
12. Enter a comment for the adjustment.
13. Press <Ctrl-S> to post the adjustment.
[[Article #: 19304C84]]
Carestream Dental LLC
1765 The Exchange
Atlanta, GA 303339
© 2018 Carestream Dental, Inc. All Rights Reserved