cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
Premolar III

Re: Delinquent Insurance Claim Contact Expert

I respectfully disagree.  Below is a screenshot of the setup window.  The checkbox says "Include already contacted".  If I wanted to follow up on claims that I had already called on, I would check this box.  However, if I did not want any claims that I had already contact to populate the list, I would logically leave this box blank - thinking that it would not include claims that I had already followed up on and I would be working with a list of untouched claims.  This is exactly what it is saying it will do, but it is not even close to what it is doing.  This is not the only report whose fields do not say what they mean or mean what they say.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos

Well, the function of the button is doing what it's designed to do. But maybe it could be re-worded to say something along the lines of  "Include Claims that are not past their re-contact date" or something along those lines. I'm sure it could be written better. 

It's accurate but not as precise as it could be to make things clear to one who might not connect the re-contact date as expiring the contacted note. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos

@tyson_edwards 

Would it be possible to see if maybe a rewording of the options that deal with including "already contacted" items, so that it's more precise and leaves less room for misunderstanding? 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Yes, absolutely.

"Include Claims that are not past their re-contact date"

@sonyap - does this clear tings up? Would you want this reworded?
0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

Or maybe "Include claims that are not due to be re-contacted yet"?  Something along those lines - just so the description matches the outcome.  Thank you @jdowner and @tyson_edwards 

0 Kudos