cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

Going Chartless? Free Webinar

Hello everyone,

Are you considering going chartless?  Take advantage of this free webinar presented by Debi Peterson on Tuesday, April 11 at noon eastern.  Debi does a super job of presenting the information you need to take the next step to electronic charting!

Overview:

This intermediate level webinar, designed for clinical team members provides the opportunity to evaluate your game plan for a chartless practice using the charting module within PracticeWorks practice management software. By the end of this webinar, you should be able to identify the components needed to function in a chartless environment, evaluate your workflow to construct a plan of action, and establish a realistic timeline and monitor your progress. This webinar is presented by a certified trainer. (1 hour, 15-minutes)

Here's the link to register:  

Carestream WebEx Enterprise Site 

Thank you,

Jeff

debi.peterson

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Highlighted
Canine III

Re: Going Chartless? Free Webinar

I missed the webinar, is there a recording?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @cacrispe

Unfortunately since this webinar took place in 2017, we no longer have the playback for it. 

I looked at our upcoming webinar schedule and do not see any topics covering charting for PracticeWorks. However, I will reach out to our training department and suggest this topic to them!

Here is a link to our current webinars that are available, https://www.carestreamdental.com/en-us/training-resources/webinars

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

I would also be interested in this webinar.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have taught both a Charting the Basics and a more advanced webinar on Notes and Forms recently. The playbacks should be available at:

carestreamdental.com/csdwebinars.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

That link has many webinars but there are none on charting or notes/forms. Please advise. Thanks
Highlighted
Premolar III

This link doesn't lead to a charting webinar or a webinar for forms and notes. What's the correct link?
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Question!

@tshaw the webinar link does not currently show any PW webinars. Where can they go to find the upcoming webinars and the past playbacks?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your interest in our webinars @joedindo @nageldds @cacrispe !

The PracticWorks Charting the Basics,and several other PracticeWorks webinar playbacks, can be found by clicking here.

To access the playback for PracticeWorks Forms and Notes (it has not been posted on the website yet) click here.

• There is a live session for PracticeWorks Forms and Notes happening on May 21st at 3:30pmEST. If you would like to attend, register here

If you are interested in PracticeWorks Insurance Estimating, there is an upcoming webinar for it as well on May 28th at 2pmEST. Register here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

thanks for the update but that link doesn't work... 

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 12.44.03 PM.jpg

0 Kudos