cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolyn621
Premolar I

Re: Insurance Estimating

Let me clarify my earlier statement that it is unusual for patients to have rollover. Rollover is plan specific and obviously patients who have accepted extensive treatment they will have utilized all their benefits and no rollover will be available.  The rollover is separate from the annual maximum. And each individual's amount will be based on what is "earned".  This is an example of how it reads: 

MaxRollover Summary

Threshold$500
Maximum Rollover Amount$250
Rollover Amount if all Benefits Paid In-Network$350
Maximum Rollover Account Maximum$1,000
Personal Maximum Rollover Account$350

This is a sample of the maximum rollover benefits under this plan. It is not an all inclusive list nor is it a guarantee of the amount of benefits payable. All benefits are subject to the patient's eligibility as defined by the plan on the date services are rendered.

This plan has annual maximum of $1000.00.

The following Max Rollover Summary is for a patient who has $1500.00 annual maximum:

MaxRollover Summary

Threshold$700
Maximum Rollover Amount$350
Rollover Amount if all Benefits Paid In-Network0
Maximum Rollover Account Maximum$1,250
Personal Maximum Rollover Account0.0

This is a sample of the maximum rollover benefits under this plan. It is not an all inclusive list nor is it a guarantee of the amount of benefits payable. All benefits are subject to the patient's eligibility as defined by the plan on the date services are rendered.

Hope this helps others.