Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Integration with Insurance Companies for Benefits

Jump to solution

Sonya,

I apologize for missing your response to my last post. In regards to having to have eClaims for eVerifications, the services are dependent on each other. I'll tag dmills‌ and cupshaw so that one of them can reach out to you with more information.

sonyap
Premolar III

Jump to solution

No problem.  I was hopeful that it could be run independently.  We don't need eClaims.  Thanks for the clarification.

sonyap
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Based on my conversation with Trojan (who we are in the process of signing up with), they do NOT integrate with Practice Works?

sonyap
Premolar III

Jump to solution

We are in the process of signing up with Trojan, and the rep that I spoke with told me that they do NOT integrate with PW.  How would be download updates if this is the case?

Jump to solution

Good morning Sonya

Trojan does work with PracticeWorks, they do not directly integrate with their update software though.

They way an update works, is that the Trojan communicator app will download the updated files from them.  Then, you'd need go utilities provided by us to install and convert those files into PracticeWorks for them to integrate. At which point, you'd be able to go to the employer plans and link them to the appropriate plan in the Trojan database list.

The process is slightly different depending on if you are using our cloud based version of PracticeWorks or not.  Once you're signed up with them and have the Trojan communicator app set up, I'd be more then happy to get in with you to show you how to go through the entire process.

-Johnathan

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
sonyap
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Will do - thank you!

0 Kudos
mbusinelle
Canine III

Jump to solution

Currently we use the everifications, but all that does is allow me to quickly look at information and sometimes it does not provide all the company website provides.  Also, there are many companies not on it(BCBS of AL)  which is our most used company.  After reading the post here, i see some like Trojan and some do not.  I automatically key ins estimating and then have to update each year when UCR schedules change.  Are you stating Trojan will do this behind the scenes for me?  I dont remember Trojan being mentioned at any of the Summit conferences that i have attended.  Is this something you recommend or does it cause more headache?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

johnathan.d‌ do you have any referrals who could relate their experience with using Trojan?

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Trojan was a nightmare for us, (SOFTDENT) as well as their sister product Dentifi.   The area's of concern and frustration were that of the incorrect information that was given in the verifications.   We were constantly having to check behind them, it became more work.   We gave it the "ole College Try"  many times.  After a long 6-8 months of trying to make their product better, I opted for a refund.   They COULD have a fantastic product if it were reliable and saved the practices time.

sonyap
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Would you be able to touch base with me sometime next week to see if this will work for our office?

0 Kudos