cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
Premolar III

Print Oustanding Insurance Claims report for predeterminations only

Now that we are at the end of the year, I'd like our treatment coordinators to follow up on pre-determinations sent within the past three months to encourage those patients to use their benefits before 12/31.  I ran the report, sorted by "days old" and printed.  Imagine my surprise when 33 wasted pages later I found that it printed them in alphabetical order.  Needless to say, I stopped the print job at that point.  What did I do wrong?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sonyap
Premolar III

Re: Print Oustanding Insurance Claims report for predeterminations only

Would also be nice to be able to print preview this report.  I would have known in advance that it was going to print incorrectly, and now I have to waste another 33 pages to get to the rest of the report.

0 Kudos

Hello @sonyap

The Outstanding Claims expert does have an option to only include predetermination claims.outstanding claims_include.png

If I remember correctly, you guys are on PracticeWorks v8.1? or at least v8.0 when the "Print on the Fly" option was added. When you click on the Print report button, it will come up and ask which printer you'd like to print on, there is also a preview button on this screen so you can see do a print preview.  If you happen to still be on an older version, experts ask if you'd like to do a print preview or not. 

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

We are on 8.1 and I have no option to preview or select which printer it goes to.

0 Kudos

If you are not receiving this window when you hit print. they you've probably turned it off for that print job type. print on the fly.png

To turn this back on, you'd need to go into the Configuration of CS PracticeWorks. Click on Documents > Reports > Misc. Reports and experts. Choose for this computer only. 

Then make sure the option for "Display this screen when printing" is checked. display print on the fly.png

At this point, the option for the printer, as well as preview will be available.