cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcary
Canine II

Social Background on Page 3 Clipboard

We would like to add a social background to clipboard to include items such as hometown, hobbies/interests, fun facts about patients etc. to talk about with patients at future visits. It would be helpful to add a Page 3 to the clipboard so that some of these items can show up on the patient's chart to the right where the medical alerts and future appointments are displayed. 

It was recommended to use the sticky notes, however this just adds another button to click and would only allow for paragraph style which would add to the amount of items that pop up when a chart is opened. 

Is there another option/location we could add such background information that allows for easy visibility when checking in patients?

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Premolar I

We created a form named "Pink Page". It is named after the Pride Institute's Paper chart page. There are four (4) sections: 1) Employment Related; 2) Family; 3) Vacations; 4) Hobbies. Any staff member can add to it and it is updated. We caution to never write anything derogatory (nothing we could not say directly to the patient, i.e, if patient constantly talks, we might phrase it "lively conversationalist"

0 Kudos
jdowner

Besides using the sticky notes, it would be possible for a custom form to be created, filled out per patient, and then set to display its information at the time an appointment is checked in/out, when the chart opens, and/or when the clipboard opens, plus additional system events. 

It would store this form and its information in the patient history and progress notes to be viewed manually if needed. 

If this is an option you'd like to look into I would be happy to reach out and assist in setting it up. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos

Yes, we would love assistance as to making this custom form. 

0 Kudos

Would the content be a permanent portion of the chart or could it be deleted?

0 Kudos

The content would be a progress note that can be viewed. Once we link it to display on the desired system event (chart launching, check in/out, etc) it will be a permanent part of that until you decide you no longer want it to be there.  It won't be something that would be displayed in the information pane on the right side of the chart if that is the expectation. 

When would be a good time for me to reach out? and what phone number is associated to your account so I can open a ticket and give you a call?

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos