cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tmslaug2
Premolar I

eClaims

How can I view all rejected claims within a date range?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: eClaims

In PracticeWorks, if you go to File > Print > PracticeWorks eServices > eServices reports You will be able to set a date range and pull down the reports from the eServices servers.  At that point you can go through the reports/logs to few successfully and unsuccessfully submitted, accepted, and rejected claims.

Our servers only hold data for the last 90 days.  However, if an office has not been clicking on the Delete +90 Days button you will be able to pull reports as old as the oldest downloaded to your own server. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

There isn't a faster, more efficient & user-friendly way to do this?  For example, right now I have two claims for the same family, sent electronically on different dates, and allegedly the insurance company doesn't have either one.  Shouldn't I be able to search for them by name somewhere in the eclaims reports rather than open every single one for multiple dates within that range? (and that's after waiting 5 minutes for the report to narrow down to those dates)

0 Kudos

@sonyap 

At this time, the reports download as a batch by their date and cannot be searched without opening each one as you go. 

The only quicker way would be to call in and speak with one of our support representatives and they have access to the eService portal where we have the capability to search by the Patient's name and confirm they were sent, or if there were any issues. 

It is possible they were rejected for various reasons by the computers at the insurance, and never got registered on their side has having been received.  This is a common thing to happen with eClaims. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos