cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lhehirdmdpc
Canine II

electronic claims

We have been sending all claims, pretx estimates, etc electronically for only a few months. Started with practiceworks paying huge fee per claim and then a separate software and fee for attachments. Started looking for a better way that was more affordable and streamlined. Have been using Renaissance lately but so many errors on the actual claims, insurance stating not getting claims when software says they went, and other random issues. I have spoken to practiceworks many times about creating a more fluid system but it doesn't sound like plan to fix it. Very frustrated since we've been using Practiceworks for about 15 years now and it just seems that everything is going to electronic these days! Can anyone out there that uses practiceworks give me any advice as to who to use for electronic claims with great success and reliability?  Dr. Leslie Hehir

2 Replies
tmslaug2
Premolar I

Re: electronic claims

Following

0 Kudos
peterbreen
Canine II

Re: electronic claims

We have been using Renaissance for a number of years now.  It is so much more affordable and have experienced very few problems. We are very happy with their service.

0 Kudos