cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
joedindo
Premolar II

$s collected from field insurance claims

Is there a report or expert that can pull all $s collected from claims filed?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: $s collected from field insurance claims

Hello Joe

The closest built in, or available on the expert exchange, report that we have that would pull these types of numbers is the Insurance company ledger Details report.  It is found under File > print > Insurance. 

It is designed to show you how much the insurance company has paid, the total write off amounts, and total patient payment amount. it breaks it down by code and is done for the selected insurance company. 

We don't have one specifically to break it down by claim.

I did however, play around some building an expert that gives the option of the date range when claims were "First submitted" and then it will show the information per claim in that date.  I can make it show Patient name, insurance company, date submitted, and the "Actual amount paid" for that claim. 

It will not total it at the bottom, but this information would be able to be exported to a spreadsheet so that a formula in excel can total it for you if desired. 

here is a screenshot of what I was playing around making. Claims Amt paid expert.png

0 Kudos
joedindo
Premolar II

Re: $s collected from field insurance claims

Thanks for the info. However, this provides partial information. I'm also looking to find out how much the patient paid out of pocket.
0 Kudos