cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a way to print out list of inbound referral contacts

Create a way to print out list of inbound referral contacts

0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to be able to export or print direct form R4 the list of dentists I have in my Inbound referral contacts list.  I have over 250 and I would like to be able to sort by practice address so I can quickly see who is where and what is the practice.  Is this something you can do?

3 Comments
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your question, it is not currently possible in CS R4+ to directly print or export the list of Remote Referral Contacts. It is possible to use the Windows Print Screen functionality and then paste them into Microsoft Word to print, but if you have 250 referral contacts that would be a lot of screen shots.

It is possible to sort the order of the referral contacts in CS R4+ by clicking on any of the headers of the list (this is consistent in most screens). To order by address click on the address header until you get the order you require.

Kind Regards

Jon

dhen
Canine III

Hi Jon, yes I'm aware I can do that but it would be really useful to be able to export the database of referrers.  Maybe something R4 can put on there list of development things to do?

Kind regards

Denise

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Denise,

The good news is by logging this as an idea on the Exchange you have put it as a potential item for us to consider as a future enhancement, other customers can also comment and vote it up if they want to.

The ideas and comments that our customers put forward on the Exchange will be a major factor in the 'Voice Of Customer' data that we collect when we are making decisions on improvements to include in CS R4+.

Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards

Jon