cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpratt
Canine III

Insurance Verification Contact Expert

I noticed that there is a Insurance Verification contact expert in the Expert Exchange, but I am having difficulties downloading it.  Please help.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Insurance Verification Contact Expert

Kristy,

I will give your office a call later today.

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar II

I wasn't even aware that such a report existed.  Can anyone give me some details on it, as I was unable to upload it either.

Sonya,

Kristy had already gotten the expert to install when I had reached out to her so I don't know exactly what issue she was having, but the most common issue with downloading experts, aside from having VTY (Very Truly Yours) enabled in your license file, is having Pervasive Database Engine configured to be backwards compatible with V6 formatting.

This can be fixed rather simply by following the instructions below on your Server.

1.) On Windows 7, go to start menu and type in PCC and hit enter to bring up the Pervasive Control Center on windows 8 or 10, type PCC in search field and select Pervasive Control Center & Documentation App.
   2.) Click on Configure local engine link.

3.) Click on Compatibility.

4.) Click on the 6x radio button.

5.) Click ok at the bottom.

6.) Reboot the server.

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar II

Thank you.  I will see if that solves the issue.  In the meantime, is there any way to preview the expert before downloading it?  If it isn't what we need, I'd rather not go through the effort.

0 Kudos

Sonya,

There is an option to install to Tutorial Database when downloading from the expert exchange. This option should be checked by default. Installing to the Tutorial Database gives you the opportunity to preview it there prior to installing to your live database.

0 Kudos