cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denise2215
Canine II

Making appointments?

Jump to solution

When scheduling or rescheduling an appointment, the appointment floats on the page and then when I go to move it,  it creats are "rainbow effect" when I am dragging it to another time slot.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Making appointments?

Jump to solution

Denise,

Other offices have also reported this issue happening after the most recent Windows 10 updates were applied. So far the issue does not appear to interfere with the rescheduling process, but does leave a trail behind when you drag a yellow floating appointment across the screen. Once you let go of the appointment, the view returns to normal.

Currently there are upcoming changes to the scheduler planned for the first or second quarter this year. I have brought up the issue of needing to test this new updated scheduler in the same environment prior to release to see if we can address the issue with current version of Windows 10 as well if it still exists with this new scheduler update. juriz

0 Kudos
bnissen
Canine III

Jump to solution

We have noticed this recently also. But in addition to Windows 10, it happens on 7 as well.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It started back in Windows 7 as well, but Windows 7 had some built in settings that could be changed to correct it.

If you close PracticeWorks, then Right click on it's icon on the desktop, Go to Properties.  Once the Properties window is open go to the "Compatibility" tab.  Check the boxes for "Disable Visual Themes," "Disable Desktop composition," and "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings."  Microsoft actually removed these settings and any similar controls in Windows 8 and 10.

After that open PracticeWorks and see if it helps.  I have seen a few cases where it didn't work, but most of the time it does resolve it.

-Johnathan

0 Kudos
bnissen
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you!

Barb Nissen

Office Manager

Dr. Michael Sesemann

Dr. Christina Pruitt

10020 Nicholas St #200