Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghb
Canine II

Customise Treatment plans to give to patient

Hi everyone.

I am very new to R4 Clinical+.

At present on the default system, a treatment plan when printed simply is headed by Treatment Plan  *1.

I am wanting to have the practice letterhead at the top. I can't seem to find where the template document is to add it on.

Can someone please advise where I can find this template for me to amend it?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ashleighcole
Canine II

Re: Customise Treatment plans to give to patient

Hi Sat,

Thank you for your question. There are 2 Treatment Plan templates that can be used, TreatmentPlanChart No Letterhead and TreatmentPlanChart. These are both located in the Doc Mgr part of R4. Please follow the steps below.

1. Go to the Main Menu of R4 and click onto Doc Mgr at the top

2. Under Letter Templates click on the '+' for Charting Templates folder

3. Click onto either TreatmentPlanChart No Letterhead.doc or TreatmentPlanChart.doc depending on which one you prefer and click Edit on the right hand side - this will then open up the word template where you can add in the practice letterhead. Normally by default the TreatmentPlanChart.doc template has already got fields for the header so i think you might be using the template with no letterhead.

4. Then Save the document and close it

If you have any issue please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ashleigh

ghb
Canine II

Re: Customise Treatment plans to give to patient

Hi Ashleigh,

Many thanks for your kind reply.

I have amended those templates and found that it still hasn't changed the treatment plans being printed. 

I spoke with software support and they advised that because we have the e-signature pads installed, it is a different template that cannot be amended.

If someone knows otherwise, I'd be grateful for them to advise how it can be adjusted.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos