cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Compass April 2020 Ortho changes

Jump to solution

I sent a email as directed to privacy@csdental to enquire if there will be a new update coming out to meet the compass ortho changes being switched on in Compass.  I have yet to receive a response.  Can you advise if R4 is going to work ok from April and my claims wont get rejected.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Compass April 2020 Ortho changes

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for your message. I can confirm that CS R4 Clinical+ Version 8.1 will be rolled out to NHS England Orthodontic practices by the 25th March in preparation for the Compass changes scheduled for early April. 

More in-depth information will be enclosed within the 'Whats new in CS R4+ Version v8.1.0.pdf' and the 'CS R4+ v8.1.0 Release notes.pdf' upon release.

These files can be located within the 'Information' folder located on the update disk.

Kind Regards,
Stephen Gray

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for your message. I can confirm that CS R4 Clinical+ Version 8.1 will be rolled out to NHS England Orthodontic practices by the 25th March in preparation for the Compass changes scheduled for early April. 

More in-depth information will be enclosed within the 'Whats new in CS R4+ Version v8.1.0.pdf' and the 'CS R4+ v8.1.0 Release notes.pdf' upon release.

These files can be located within the 'Information' folder located on the update disk.

Kind Regards,
Stephen Gray

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Jump to solution

I do not work in a dedicated orthodontic practice but I do have an NHS GDS ortho contract. Will I need version 8.1 as well? Our client code is 010436.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Someone at Portman must have been listening - just got an email from head office saying we're being upgraded to version 8.1 😀

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

As it stands...

Anyone performing any form of NHS orthodontic contract through R4 Clinical+, using electronic claim submission, will need to be using version 8.1 for the claims to go through successfully.

That said, this will not officially be confirmed until release. I would expect the above statement to be true, however again I would have refer you to the supporting documentation that is released with version 8.1 as this will state unequivocally the correct process for our Orthodontic practices. 

Kind Regards,
Stephen Gray