cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Create report for active patients with implants charted.

I need to create a report for one of the dentists to show all active patients that have dental implants charted - I would be most grateful if you could advise.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Create report for active patients with implants charted.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.  Before I can provide an answer can you confirm the following:

Active patients - What do you mean by active patients? Are they patients who have been seen in the last 12 months, 24 months, etc?

Implants charted - Are these implants that have been completed at your practice or implants that were already present when the patient's baseline chart was completed?  If it is the latter, then unfortunately there is no ability in R4 to create a report that shows items that are added to the baseline chart.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for coming back to me. By active patients, we mean any-one who is not archived and we are referring to the implants completed by the practice.

Kind regards

Laura

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Laura,

1. From the Patients Selector screen click Query Wizard
  2. Click New Query
  3. If the Welcome to the Query Wizard screen appears click Start
  4. Click Next
  5. Select the 'who have had a [Treatment Code]' item in the list
  6. Click Specify Criteria
  7. In the Value field enter the number of the implant treatment code (this will be unique to your practice so I don't know what the number is)
  8. Click OK
  9. Click Next
  10. If you need to restrict the date that the treatment was carried out then completed the relevant item
  11. Click Finished
  12. Click Save as New
  13. Enter a name for the new query

When you run this query it will display all current patients who have had the treatment code completed at the practice.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hi Stephen, 

Many thanks for your help. I shall give this a go. 

Kind regards

Laura 

0 Kudos