I have a significant number of digital xrays and images from other sources, which I would like to import into the R4 Clinical+ system.
I can import into CS Dental Imaging (kodak), but they are saved as "unclassified images" with a datestamp indicating when the image was imported, as opposed to when it was taken. This could lead to erroneous diagnosis.
So my question is - what is the best way to do this?
Example. "Patient A" has 2 bitewing radiographs taken on 24 April 2016, and a Periapical of the 11 taken 11 March 2017. Is it possible to add these radiographs to the record of Patient A on R4 so that they are correctly dated and displayed on the chart?
Although this is not specifically an R4 question, I will do my best to answer it.
1. Import the required image into Carestream Dental Imaging Software.
2. Click on File and then select Save.
3. In the top left-hand corner there is a date box. Click on the drop down arrow and select the date that you want to be associated with the image.
4. On the right-hand side select the correct image type - Not Classified, Extraoral, Intraoral.
5. Add additional comments in the boc if required.
6. Click on OK to save the image.
I hope that this helps.