cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Patient's Chart - Finance and Chat options

Jump to solution

It would be really handy to have an option to look at the finance tab while in the pts chart ( which takes a long time to load - so now if you want to view fiance you have to close the chart and open finance , only to have to do the reverse again to go back into the chart ) 

It would also be great to have an option to chat to other team members while in the pts chart 

So for example if you are in the pts chart and you need Eg reception to come in and bring something it would be much easier to have an option to chat - now you have to go all the way out of the chart to open an chat box. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Patient's Chart - Finance and Chat options

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your query, the chart screen was created for a clinical workflow and i believe the need for financial was not deemed critical from this screen, i could certainly pass on your comments though to be considered a change for a future release however i could not give a time frame for this.

RE the chat in the chart this can be used but it appears you would need to open the chat from the main menu at the start of your day you can then access it from the bottom R4+ icon at any time later in R4+ 

Please see my screenshot to guide 

chrismitchell_0-1594816436056.png

Kind Regards 
Chris 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Patient's Chart - Finance and Chat options

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your query, the chart screen was created for a clinical workflow and i believe the need for financial was not deemed critical from this screen, i could certainly pass on your comments though to be considered a change for a future release however i could not give a time frame for this.

RE the chat in the chart this can be used but it appears you would need to open the chat from the main menu at the start of your day you can then access it from the bottom R4+ icon at any time later in R4+ 

Please see my screenshot to guide 

chrismitchell_0-1594816436056.png

Kind Regards 
Chris 

View solution in original post