cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jurgisvi
Canine II

Report of recalls been sent out

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please advise me how to run a report of how many recall sms and emails been sent out during certain period of time. It is very important for me to see if the receptionists are doing their job.

Thank you.

Regards,

J.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
kimorr
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Report of recalls been sent out

Hi J,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The quickest way to see this information is probably via springboard.

If you look at the Recare KPI(see image) this will show you on a monthly basis how many Letters, emails or SMS that were sent out.

There is a bar graph which shows in Green, those who have been contacted and subsequently booked an appointment. The grey represents those who have been contacted but are yet to get in touch to make an appointment.

If you click on not booked at the bottom of the KPI, you have the option to contact the patients again if you so wish.

kimorr_0-1611144256338.png

Alternatively, You can go to the recall screen and see this information.

• From Planner
  • Click view
  • Scroll down to Recall Patients
  • From Search Criteria under Recall status
  • Select Non-booked Recalls, letters sent
  • Enter the time period, in days that you wish to see in Display Patients sent a recall letter earlier than

There is also the option from here to tick Show Reminder letters printed on date from this screen.

I hope this helps.

Please get back in touch if you require any further assistance.

Kind

regards

Kirsty

Jurgisvi
Canine II

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately my springboard doesn't show Recare column ( although I marked it in settings) ?:/

To run a report other way it would be helpful but please tell me how to actual sent emails or sms on particular day , let say 18/01/21 - 20/01/21. It doesn't let me to enter the dates.

Thank you.

Regards,

J.

0 Kudos
kimorr
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi J,

With regards to your Springboard and within settings (see pic) did you tick Springboard? (so you can view it on main screen) Also check that where your name is and  make sure there is also a tick under Recare there.

You must click on apply changes before you exit the setting screen.

You could also create the following query:

• From Patient selector screen (Pt search)
  • Click on Query Wizard
  • Click New query
  • Click Start
  • Click Next
  • Click Specify Attributes
  • Under fields scroll down to Recalls
  • Double click Dental Recall Sent - Do this twice
  • Under the operator column click on is equal to and from the drop down change it to Is Later Than or Equal to 
  • Under ask column tick ask
  • Under Date format select Absolute and click ok
  • At the second Dental recall letter
  • Under the operator column click on is equal to and from the drop down change it to Is Earlier Than or Equal to 
  • Under ask column tick ask
  • Under Date format select Absolute and click ok
  • Click ok
  • Click Finish
  • Click Save as New
  • Give Query a name for example Recall letters sent between 2 dates

This query will ask you for a start date and end date and will display a list of patients that have been sent a recall within the time period.

If you need any further assistance, please get back in touch.

Kind regards

Kirsty

Jurgisvi
Canine II

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for your email.

I found Dental recall letter but there is no Dental recall ( I presume it's sms report) and this one is the most important.

What do I do?

Thank you!

J.

0 Kudos
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Afternoon

The query wizard is unable to search for patients sent just an email, SMS or letter. So you need to select Dental Recall Letter Sent which looks at all 3 at the same time.
This will then show you every patient that was sent a recall between the dates you need.

For a breakdown of how many emails, sms or letter were sent in a month you will need to look at Recare on springboard as Kirsty originally suggested.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
Jurgisvi
Canine II

Hi Liam,

I understand but please tell me how to make running Recare on my Springboard?

Thank you.

Regards,

J.

0 Kudos
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

As per Kirsty's previous response, she posted a picture of what the springboard settings should look like 

Please make sure, that as well as the KPI Recare being selected in setting, you also on the line with your name you have Recare Selected. Otherwise, it will be hidden for you.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
kimorr
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi J,

Please see spring2 image attached to check you have your springboard set up correctly.

Kirsty