Thanks for getting in touch.
Here is the answer that was asked previously on the exchange.
Report to show appointments with 2 dentists follow these steps:
From the patient selector screen
1. Click Query Wizard
2. Click New Query
3. Click Start
4. Click Next
5. Click Specify Attributes
6. From the list of fields on the left side, scroll to the bottom and double click "Last completed appointment Date"
7. Change the Operator to "Later than or equal to"
8. Tick the box "ask"
9. Click OK
10. From the list of fields on the left side, scroll to the top and double click "user"
11. Tick the box "ask"
12. Click OK
13. Click Finish
14. Click Save as New
15. Type the Name of your query so you can recognize it and click ok.
16. Highlight the query and click Select
When the query is running, it will ask you to select a dentist and a date. You should enter is the earliest date you still consider a patient to be active, for example, if 2 years, type 08/12/2018.
Video link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2112954996347155470
Yes but that's for 1 dentist not 2.
What I am trying to find are patients who have had appointments with 2 dentists.
E.g. View all patients that have , between 2018 and 2020, had an appointment with Dr A AND Dr B
Ah, I see what you mean now. Apologies I misunderstood slightly.
Unfortunately, this is not currently possible inside the R4 Practice management system.
If you think this would be a good idea for the development team to add in the future, please make a post on the ideas page: https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas
I'm sorry I can't be more help in this matter.