Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snowol
Canine III

Report waiting for treatment

Jump to solution

Hi

How can I run a report on:

• patients that have been assessed and are waiting for their first treatment appointment (child and adult)
  • Average wait time for patients for appointment for an assessment (Adult and child)
  • Average wait time for patients for first treatment appointment (Adult and child)
  • Longest wait time for an appointment 
  • Longest wait time for a treatment appointment
  • Percentage of patients who receive and begin treatment within 18 weeks of referral

I get that most likely we can't run a report on all these things at once

Sorry it's quite a big one

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stephen_skelton

Re: Report waiting for treatment

Jump to solution

Thank you for your post.

Although there are a few standard reports in Reports =>  Reports about patients - Report about NHS contracts and NHS claims, such as Referral Clocks Running and Referral Clocks Stopped, which will provide some of the information that you are looking for.  However, there is no facility in CS R4+ to differentiate between assessment appointments and treatment appointments.

When a patient is marked as on referral, the 18 week clock starts.  The clock is then stopped when treatment is started, they refuse treatment, treatment is not required or they fail to attend.  There is no status to signify that they have been assessed and are awaiting treatment so I don't think that it will be possible to provide any reporting data for this.

Also, there is no ability to determine the age of patients that are on referral so it will not be possible to split the data between adults and children.

Regards

Stephen

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stephen_skelton

Re: Report waiting for treatment

Jump to solution

Thank you for your post.

Although there are a few standard reports in Reports =>  Reports about patients - Report about NHS contracts and NHS claims, such as Referral Clocks Running and Referral Clocks Stopped, which will provide some of the information that you are looking for.  However, there is no facility in CS R4+ to differentiate between assessment appointments and treatment appointments.

When a patient is marked as on referral, the 18 week clock starts.  The clock is then stopped when treatment is started, they refuse treatment, treatment is not required or they fail to attend.  There is no status to signify that they have been assessed and are awaiting treatment so I don't think that it will be possible to provide any reporting data for this.

Also, there is no ability to determine the age of patients that are on referral so it will not be possible to split the data between adults and children.

Regards

Stephen

View solution in original post