Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oldharlow
Canine II

Safeguarding - "was not brought" choice

Hello, 

New guidelines for safeguarding requests a  "was not brought" choice for children and vulnerable adult patients who their parents/guardians/carers do not bring them in Dental Practice or cancel their appointments, repeatedly.

How can we incorporate this in r4? 

Thank you for reply,

Angela Kyriakou

Old Harlow Dental Practice

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Safeguarding - "was not brought" choice

Good Morning

Could this be tracked with markers? Add a marker for first time it happens, lets call the marker, "Was not brought - 1" then when it happens again add a new marker "was not brought - 2" etc etc. Good thing about this is you could run a query to find all patients who have the marker "was not brought - 3" to find all patients who have got to that stage (or whatever stage) 

I have made a short 5min video on how to achieve this (attached) hope that helps.

Kind regards
Liam

toothfairy919
Canine II

Its ok having the markers but can you please tell us when this option will be written into the programme to enable it to be processed via the appointment system. i.e. instead of Did Not Attend

Regards,

Jeanette
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have passed your comments on to the CS R4+ Product Management team regarding the suggestion for “was not brought”

Feel free to also log the suggestion at the below link where fellow CS R4+ users can vote on it.

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

Kind regards 

Liam 

0 Kudos