Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
David
Canine II

Suggestion: Option to include FP17DC in Clinipad Treatment Plans

Jump to solution

My understanding is that for NHS courses of treatment we are required to give patients the notes on the back of the FP17DC (Personal Dental Treatment Plan). It would be useful if there was an option to include this on NHS treatment plans produced/signed on the clinipad.

Do you have roadmap this can be added to for future updates please?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Suggestion: Option to include FP17DC in Clinipad Treatment Plans

Jump to solution

Hi David,

It is already possible for patients to sign an FP17DC Equivalent document in CS R4+.

From the Plan screen in the patient's chart, click File > View FP17DC Equivalent.  The document will open on the signature pad and if you scroll down you will see that it contains all of the information that is normally included on the back of the NHS FP17 form.

Once the patient has signed this document, a copy will be stored in the patient comms and a copy can be printed out or emailed to the patient.

I hope that this helps.

Regards, Stephen

0 Kudos
David
Canine II

Jump to solution
The advisor I spoke to on the phone today today had said it wasn't possible yet, so that's great! Thanks for your help Stephen

Next question ...can a button be added next to the 'Accept Current Plan' and 'View Treatment Plan' buttons in the toolbar above the charting?
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

We are always open to suggestions regarding ways to improve CS R4+ so if you go to 

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

you can post your suggestion here where other users will have the ability to vote on it.

Regards, Stephen

0 Kudos